Friday 6 April 2012

Maya Practice

I've been spending the last couple of days working through the tutorials in Dariush Derakhshani's 'Introducing Autodesk Maya 2012' book to refresh some of my Maya skills and to help me in my 3D assignment. I'm finding the book incredibly helpful and I will hopefully be spending more time on my Maya work with more confidence soon.


A printscreen of the first tutorial where a basic solar system was created with planets and moons which moved around the sun in orbit. This helped me learn some more of the Maya animation basics and refreshed my memory of some of the common tools.


A printscreen of the decorative box from the second tutorial in the book. Creating this helped me discover some tools that I've not used before and allowed me to practice and develop my modelling skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment